Erians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Erians

A forum created for some reason I can't remember

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Signatures and More

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatsune
Administrator
Hatsune

Cat

Forum Signatures and More Empty
PostSubject: Forum Signatures and More   Forum Signatures and More EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Ever want your own forum signature image, but:
You don't know how to make one?
You don't have the time to make one?
You don't have the proper program?

You're in luck. Here's a few ways to make, or get your own customized signature image.

• Download a program called Gimp. A size suggestion for your signature is 400x187 at the least, but customize the size to your liking. Remember, you may have to re-scale it a couple times till it fits/looks right.

• Get a template for one (be it made by yourself or someone else) and customize it to your liking.

• See if someone can make one for you. Tell them how you want it, but remember to be as detailed as you can.

On #3's note, Satan is someone you can go to for asking about making a signature image. Heres an example of his edits:
Forum Signatures and More Satan_10

Remember, if you do get a signature for yourself made by him, remember to say he was the one that made it somewhere in your signature, or the signature will be removed from your profile by force.
You can message him, or even put your request as a reply to this post!(Remember to say its a request for him to do, though, if he's the one you want to do the request.) He's a forum watcher, so he'll definitely be creeping around here from time to time.

Have fun! If you have any questions regarding this post, post the question as a reply here.
Back to top Go down
Lukuma

Lukuma

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures and More   Forum Signatures and More EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Signature Request for Satan:

A white background with hot-pink polka dots. A faint pink box in the middle that says "Lukuma", but the box and the text go straight down.

On the right side, this image (preferably just a view of her eyes if you could)

On the left side, this image, But her her pop out of the top a wee bit kind of like the full-body-Matsudappoiyo image you used on the example. If able, maybe a hot-pink drop-shadow under her, and a little bit of an outline around her?

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Mayu

Mayu

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures and More   Forum Signatures and More EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 2:03 pm

A request to Satan for a signature -grabs paper- Can I have your autograph? -shot-

Anyway was thinking of maybe a space like background, small light blue dots dotted around the background, and for maybe one or two planets, maybe gas giants or something, one being pink and purple,and the other being red and blue, maybe one could look like Neptune and the other maybe Jupiter or Venus? For images;
https://2img.net/h/s6.postimg.cc/pp9plly1t/Tessa_2.png https://2img.net/h/s6.postimg.cc/7777df3oh/Tessa_3.png I don't really mind which side the two go on, XD Maybe the Mayu one could be faded a bit to give the creepy aura that Mayu perhaps has? XD At the middle horizontally could say perhaps in a blood like or SCI-FY format MayuTess? the color if the blood/horror one being red and if SCI-FY perhaps blue. Don't really mind which ever XD
Back to top Go down
Satan
Forum Watcher
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures and More   Forum Signatures and More EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 2:39 pm

Lukuma wrote:
Signature Request for Satan:

A white background with hot-pink polka dots. A faint pink box in the middle that says "Lukuma", but the box and the text go straight down.

On the right side, this image (preferably just a view of her eyes if you could)

On the left side, this image, But her her pop out of the top a wee bit kind of like the full-body-Matsudappoiyo image you used on the example. If able, maybe a hot-pink drop-shadow under her, and a little bit of an outline around her?

Thank you!

I finished your request. Here's the link, but if you use it, do like Hatsune said and credit me for the edit please.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Forum Watcher
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures and More   Forum Signatures and More EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 2:42 pm

MayuTess wrote:
A request to Satan for a signature -grabs paper- Can I have your autograph? -shot-

Anyway was thinking of maybe a space like background, small light blue dots dotted around the background, and for maybe one or two planets, maybe gas giants or something, one being pink and purple,and the other being red and blue, maybe one could look like Neptune and the other maybe Jupiter or Venus? For images;
https://2img.net/h/s6.postimg.cc/pp9plly1t/Tessa_2.png https://2img.net/h/s6.postimg.cc/7777df3oh/Tessa_3.png I don't really mind which side the two go on, XD Maybe the Mayu one could be faded a bit to give the creepy aura that Mayu perhaps has? XD At the middle horizontally could say perhaps in a blood like or SCI-FY format MayuTess? the color if the blood/horror one being red and if SCI-FY perhaps blue. Don't really mind which ever XD

I finished your request. Heres the link, but if you use it, do like Hatsune said and credit me for the edit please.
(By the way, if I need to make any fixes or edits to it, let me know. Im not sure if I got this one 100% correct.)
Back to top Go down
StealthySnake

StealthySnake

Dragon

PostSubject: Forum Signature request.   Forum Signatures and More EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 3:01 pm

If possible, or able, I would like a forum signature that has Snake riding on a robot (As shown in my previous signature) And the words "Stealthy Snake" Trailing behind the robot as if it was the dust that the robot leaves behind. And maybe a desert background. I hope this is as detailed as possible! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Satan
Forum Watcher
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures and More   Forum Signatures and More EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 3:31 pm

StealthySnake wrote:
If possible, or able, I would like a forum signature that has Snake riding on a robot (As shown in my previous signature) And the words "Stealthy Snake" Trailing behind the robot as if it was the dust that the robot leaves behind. And maybe a desert background. I hope this is as detailed as possible! Thank you!

I got your request done. Heres the link, but if you use it, do like Hatsune said and credit me for the edit please.
(If I have to make fixes or edits let me know. I couldn't manage the desert background sadly (I would of just copy/pasted one, but a copy pasted desert does NOT look good with that snake image.), so I had to wing it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Signatures and More   Forum Signatures and More Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Signatures and More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erians :: Forum :: Other-
Jump to: